Early Years Enrollment Process
We are delighted that you are interested in sharing your child’s early learning journey with Vincent Massey.
As there are limited placements in each age group, it is important that you start this process as early as possible.
The follow steps are outlined to help you secure your placement with us:
- Take a look through our website and ensure that Vincent Massey is the right fit for you and your family. If you still have specific questions that are not answered in our FAQ page, please contact us directly.
- Call your preferred location and indicate your child’s age and when you would be looking to start with us.
- The Admission's Director will contact you with any available placements we may have and arrange a tour.
- If we have no available spaces, you will be added to our waitlist and will be contacted once a spot is available.
We look forwarding to hearing from you!
Please note the following admissions guidelines:
- Current students siblings have priority over new applicants
-We do not take unborn children onto the waitlist
-We only tour for our Early Years programs when a placement is available
-If no placements are available, families will be placed on the waitlist based on their date of application
-If you do not get into your first choice program, you will automatically be rolled into the next age group
-All enrollments take place on the first of the month and withdraws take place on the last day of the month
-Our Reduced-Hours Pre-Kindergarten Program (9:00-3:00pm- Daisy Campus only) is our only program that operates with a September start date, all other programs take enrollments throughout the year
**Please note, you will only be contacted back if there is a placement available.