Before- and After-school Programs
The learning shouldn’t stop when school ends.
Vincent Massey's Before-and After-School Program provides children with a warm and welcoming environment where children from kindergarten to grade 5 have the opportunity to discover and explore new interests and activities. From cooking and crochet to sports and gardening, our teachers are always looking for new ways to make learning hands-on and exciting.
- Enrichment programs in sports development and cooking
- Programming focused on public speaking, dramatic arts, homework support, project based art activities, science exploration, and character development
- Class outings and field trips
- Before-and after-school program includes full day care on P.A. days, Christmas break, March break, and summer holidays
- A nutritious morning and afternoon snack is provided before and after school. When students are in care for full days, a hot lunch and two snacks are offered.
Vincent Massey teachers either walk your child to and from one of our partnership schools, or drop off and pick up your child from the bus stop, which is located outside of our campus.
*Please note this program is only offered at our Daisy Campus.
Vincent Massey Academy is in partnership with the following schools for before-and after-school care:
- Ecole Elementaire Micheline Saint Cyr (Transportation supplied by the French Board)
- Holy Trinity (Transportation supplied by TCDSB)
- James S Bell(Supervised walk to and from)
- John English(Transportation supplied by TDSB- French immersion students only)
- Second Street (Transportation supplied by TDSB- French immersion students only)
- Sir Adam Beck(Transportation supplied by TDSB- French immersion students only)
- St. Marguerite D’Youville(Transportation supplied by the French Board)
- Twentieth Street (Supervised walk to and from)