TODDLER TO PRE-KINDERGARTEN
The first years of life are a wonderful time for your child filled with curiosity, discovery, and growth.
Our passion is to keep children rich with wonder by facilitating programs that nurture the child by implementing a daily routine while allowing the exploration of their senses.
Our Early Years Program is designed to create a warm, enriching, and safe environment where every child is encouraged to learn, grow, and explore the world around them. Through thoughtful planning, ongoing assessment and observation, teachers facilitate learning experiences that are developmentally appropriate and engaging for the youngest of learners.
Allowing young children to explore the world around them by granting them independence, we ensure their natural curiosity is fostered and can continue into primary school. We support the development of the whole child as we set the stage for a lifelong love of learning.
- Independent child schedules
- Reggio Emilia-Inspired classrooms
- Healthy seasonal menus reviewed by a dietitian (lunch, morning and afternoon snacks included)
- Daily digital reports of food intake, sleep times, and a personalized online child portfolio
- Warm, intimate, secure place for children to learn and explore at their own pace
- Introduction to baby sign language
- Daily music and movement circle
- Daily programming focusing on the following areas of development:
- Language and Literacy
- Creative Block Play
- Creative Art
- Hands on Sensory Experiences
- Dramatic Play
- Science Exploration
- Enrichment programs in cooking, yoga, and music